Let's help you get your sleep back on track
Hi, I’m Rachel McGuinness from Wake Up With Zest and I am known as the 'Go to sleep expert'. Since 2004 I’ve been helping people like you to identify exactly where they are going wrong with their health. Over the years I’ve taught hundreds of men and women how to trade their unhealthy lifestyles for much healthier ones with results that have even amazed me!
My recommendations are based on what I have experienced myself. For various reasons I've had my struggles with sleep over the years, but I am now glad to say that I've cracked it.
Together with my training as a stress management consultant and NLP Master Practitioner, sleepless nights of tossing and turning are now a thing of the past. Waking up with zest - refreshed and energised is the norm instead of waking up wanting to hit the snooze button! Being able to sleep properly is like having a new lease of life.
If you want to get your sleeping issues sorted out, so that you can wake up refreshed and feel human again, then let me help you with some sleep coaching.
Our sleep coaching is for you if:
- You have problems getting to sleep.
- You wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep again.
- You always feel tired when you wake up in the morning.
Which means that you feel really unproductive at work, because you can't focus as you're continually fighting fatigue and brain fog.
You are probably desperate to get back into a regular sleep pattern as you feel you are going to burn out if you don't start to get a decent night's sleep.
How does our sleep coaching work?
The first thing we do is to find out all the details of your sleep problem, how long it’s been going on for, what you think may have caused it and how it affects you. You will then get tools and techniques to claim your sleep back.
OPTION ONE: SLEEP BASICS – TWO WEEKS
This is for you if you think you just need a couple sessions to help get your sleep back on track.
You can book TWO one to one sleep coaching sessions with me by phone, Skype or FaceTime. These sessions generally last 45 minutes.
We will do our initial session together, you will then go off and implement any recommendations made, complete a weekly sleep diary that you send to me and two weeks later we will have our follow up call to discuss the progress you have made and any further changes you need to make.
OPTION TWO: SLEEP PROGRAMME – SIX WEEKS
This gives us more time to work together and gives you more resources and tools to help you get your sleep back on track.
You will get:
- 4 x sleep coaching sessions – either by phone, FaceTime or Skype. You will have 2 x weekly sessions for the first two weeks and then 2 x fortnightly sessions for the last four weeks (calls generally last 45 minutes).
- 6 Weeks support by email and phone.
- Access to private ‘Sleep Well’ Facebook group.
- Weekly sleep diary accountability.
- Access to our ‘Sleep Well’ online resource hub.
At the end of our 6 weeks together you will have learnt how:
- Sleep works and why you need it.
- To be in rhythm with your own body clock.
- To wind down before bedtime.
- To wake up refreshed and raring to go in the morning.
- To bounce back from a bad night's sleep.
- To create the perfect environment for sleeping.
- To get a good night's sleep when you're away from home.
Which means you will:
- Have a better sleep routine.
- Be more relaxed about your sleep.
- Wake up with more energy.
- Be more focused and productive at home and at work.
- Feel better physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Become more resilient and better able to cope when things don’t go according to plan.