Sleep solutions for busy people
Let's help you get your sleep back on track
We've got several options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and how you want to work with us
Our sleep solutions are for you if sleep is like a nightly battle that you wish you could win.
May be you:
- Have difficulty falling asleep.
- Wake up in the night and you’re not able to drift back into a sound sleep again.
- Always feel tired when you wake up in the morning.
How you feel when you wake up dictates your mood for most of the day - you are also continually fighting fatigue, unable to concentrate properly and productivity takes a nose dive. Caffeine and sugar becomes your friend to give you that quick fix to get you through the morning and the afternoon.
You are probably desperate to get back into a regular sleep pattern as you feel you are going to burn out if you don't start to get a decent night's sleep. You're sick and tired of waking up in the morning feeling like you've spent the night on a transatlantic flight in economy class.
In a nutshell, it’s all down to giving you the tools and practical advice you need to get your sleep back on track
Don't worry, we're here to help you break the sleep deprivation cycle so that you:
- Get your sleep back on track.
- Feel you can begin to function again.
- Wake up with zest, so that you are refreshed and ready to start your day.
- Get your energy and vitality back.
- Are thriving and not just surviving at work and in your personal life.
Talks, workshops and webinars
Sleep coaching for individuals
Talks, workshops and webinars
Sleep is hot news at the moment, sleep deprivation is costing the UK economy nearly £1bn per week!
Why is this?
About one third of adults are sleeping six hours or less per night, way below the recommended seven to nine hours.
The impact of sleep deprivation on your workforce affects motivation, morale and sick days lost. Fatigued employees are less productive and are at a greater risk of occupational injuries.
Restorative sleep is crucial for the maintenance of the immune system, helping mental and emotional wellbeing, boosting productivity, helping with memory retention and better decision making.
The long term effects of sleep deprivation can lead to an increased risk of serious health problems such as:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and dementia
For the past few decades, sleeping less than six hours a night has seen to be a badge of honour, with phrases like ‘pulling all-nighters’, ‘burning the midnight oil’ or ‘sleep is for wimps’. Thankfully this perception of sleep being an inconvenience is beginning to shift, as some of the world’s top CEOs embrace sleep as being vital to our physical, mental and emotional health.
How can you make your workforce sleep savvy?
We would love to show your people how to get a brilliant night’s sleep so that they wake up refreshed and raring to go in the morning, helping them become more productive and improving your bottom line.
There are various ways we can send your people to sleep:
- A series of 30 minute ‘lunch and learn’ or after work sessions.
- Workshops – 90 mins, 3 hours or 6 hours (full day).
- One to one drop in sessions for those who are really struggling.
What we cover in our talks and workshops:
- Why we need to sleep.
- How sleep works.
- Why modern living is disrupting our sleep.
- Practical advice on how to improve sleep - pre-sleep, post-sleep. and during the day; whether your employees are office based, on the road, in the air, or working shifts.
- How lifestyle can affect your sleep.
CONTACT US for more information on prices and your requirements EMAIL Rachel or call on 07880 557976
Sleep coaching for individuals
How does it work?
We work with my clients by Skype, FaceTime or phone, it doesn't matter where you are located, you can be anywhere in the world.
The first thing we do is to find out all the details of your sleep problem, how long it’s been going on for, what you think may have caused it and how it affects you. You will then get tools and techniques to claim your sleep back.
OPTION ONE: SLEEP BASICS – TWO WEEKS
This is for you if you think you just need a couple sessions to help get your sleep back on track.
You can book TWO one to one sleep coaching sessions with me by phone, Skype or FaceTime. These sessions generally last 45 minutes.
We will do our initial session together, you will then go off and implement any recommendations made, complete a weekly sleep diary that you send to me and two weeks later we will have our follow up call to discuss the progress you have made and any further changes you need to make.
OPTION TWO: SLEEP PROGRAMME – SIX WEEKS
This gives us more time to work together and gives you more resources and tools to help you get your sleep back on track.
You will get:
- 4 x sleep coaching sessions – either by phone, FaceTime or Skype. You will have 2 x weekly sessions for the first two weeks and then 2 x fortnightly sessions for the last four weeks (calls generally last 45 minutes).
- 6 Weeks support by email and phone.
- Access to private ‘Sleep Well’ Facebook group (optional).
- Weekly sleep diary accountability.
- Access to our ‘Sleep Well’ online resource hub.
At the end of our 6 weeks together you will have learnt how:
- Sleep works and why you need it.
- To be in rhythm with your own body clock.
- To wind down before bedtime.
- To wake up refreshed and raring to go in the morning.
- To bounce back from a bad night's sleep.
- To create the perfect environment for sleeping.
- To get a good night's sleep when you're away from home.
Option 1 costs £257 and Option 2 costs £497
About Rachel and sleep
My recommendations are based on what I have experienced myself and of course my training. For various reasons I've had my struggles with sleep over the years, but I am now glad to say that I've cracked it.
Thankfully my sleepless nights of tossing and turning are now a thing of the past. Waking up with zest - refreshed and energised is the norm instead of waking up wanting to hit the snooze button! Being able to sleep properly is like having a new lease of life.
If you want to get your sleeping issues sorted out, so that you can wake up refreshed and feel human again, then let me help you with some sleep coaching.
Together with over a decade of experience working as a health practitioner and my training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Insomnia, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Stress Management, I can help you fall in love with bedtime again.