We want to inspire your people to be healthy
We love talking about health!
Whether we're speaking in front of a live audience or on the radio, on a webinar or a guest speaker on a podcast, we love enlightening people about falling in love with their health.
We promise we won't send you to sleep during our talks, but hopefully,you will get a better night's sleep afterwards!
So many struggle with getting or staying healthy - whether it's getting a good night's sleep, trying to eat a healthy diet, sticking to an exercise regime or managing mental wellbeing.
In our talks, we explain:
- The mysteries of sleep - how it works and why you need it.
- How modern living is disrupting your body clock and affecting your health.
- The simple lifestyle changes you can make to send you off into a peaceful sleep that will help you wake up refreshed the next morning.
- How a healthy diet keeps you energised, but needn't be tasteless, boring or expensive.
- Why humans are meant to move and not sit all day.
- Advise on the best workouts in the shortest amount of time without going near a gym.
- How to manage your mental wellness and keep zen-like when life throws you a curved ball.
- Why it's good to talk about mental health.
Examples of recent talks are:
- Looking after number one - how to be happy and healthy
- Sleep and jet lag - traveller wellbeing
- The nitty gritty of sleep - your questions answered
- Wellbeing - together nothing can stop us
- How travel messes up your sleep
- The 4 pillars of productivity
- How to stay healthy over the holidays
- Sleep and the event industry
- How to be happy, healthy and have loads more energy
We create talks to suit your audience.
How much does this cost?
TALKS (tailored to your working environment)
|60 Minutes including
15 minutes Q&A
WORKSHOPS (tailored to your working environment)
Prices exclude expenses
Talks and workshops can be filmed or live streamed to other areas of your organisation at no extra charge.
Talks can also be delivered in webinar format.
If you would like to book Rachel...
Contact: Rachel McGuinness |+ 44 (0) 7880 557976 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to book Nigel...
Contact: Nigel Lowson |+ 44 (0) 7462 281780 | email@example.com
- Prioritising your health - why you need to do it - Regus Office, Birmingham, 15 May 2019
- The nitty gritty of sleep - Activision Blizzard, Berks, 20 May 2019
- Looking after number one: how healthy and happy - Activision Blizzard, Berks, 23 May 2019
- Sleep workshop - Macmillan Cancer, London, 18 June 2019
- Habits and rituals - The B Network, Waterstones Picadilly, London 27 June 2019
- Women's leadership mastermind dinner - London, 2 July 2019
- How to happier, healthier and have loads more energy - Solutions for IT, Birmingham. 19 July 2019
- How to be on top of your game, why health is important to your bottom line - Art and Science of Selling, Institute of Directors, London, 27 September 2019
- Sleep and jet lag - working with Amber Road Wellbeing for Virgin Atlantic, Manchester, 26 April 2019
- Sleep and jet lag - Business Traveller Wellbeing Conference - working with Amber Road Wellbeing, London, 9 April 2019
- How to promote physical and mental resilience in the workplace - In The Pink, London, 3 April 2019
- Momentum: nothing can stop us - on behalf of Tonic 365 for Roche Pharmaceuticals, London, 27 March 2019
- The nitty gritty of sleep - working with Kamwell for Reed Business Information, 19 March 2019
- How to improve your sleep - working with WorkWise Wellness Solutions, Mars Confectionery, Slough, 21 February 2019
- Time to talk about sleep - KCOM, London, 7 February 2019
- New Year's habits not resolutions - Pensar, London, 30 January 2019
- How to promote physical and mental resilience in the workplace - In The Pink, London, 30 January 2019
- The 4 Pillars of Productivity - Plum Workshop, Sister Snog, London, 22 January 2019
- How to improve your sleep - Inset Day, Hall School Wimbledon, 8 January 2019
- Workshops on sleep - The TEC Partnership, Grimsby, 21 December 2018
- Workshops on sleep and how to stay healthy over the festive season - Activision Blizzard, Berks, 11 & 12 December 2018
- The 4 Pillars of Vitality workshop - British Airways, Heathrow Airport, 26 November 2018
- Improve your sleep - Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, 19 November 2018
- Sleep and the event industry - Event Marketing Association, London, 1 November 2018
- How to get fit in 30 minutes - Marlow FM, 01 October 2018
- Sleep - Put Yourself First Podcast with Kat Horrocks, September 2018
- How travel messes up your sleep - The Business Travel Magazine, The Dorchester London, 26 September 2018
- Ferocious Self Care - The Bitch Network, The Library, London, 18 September 2018
- Better sleep - Links Networking, Twickenham, London, 27 June 2018
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- From stressed to calm - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- Sleep - How to have a better experience in bed - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - Abingdon College, Abingdon, 15 June
- Surrey Hills Community Radio interview on sleep, 6 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London, 5 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - AEG Europe, The O2, London, 17 May 2018
- Wake up with zest - Snooze to get into your business groove, - Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce, Scotland, 15 May 2018
- Sleep for kids, parents and teachers - Merchant Taylor's School, Rickmansworth, Herts, 30 April 2018
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy - Pensar, London, 28 March 2018
- Fitness - Healthspace, 22 March 2018
- Sleep: myths, tips and how to improve it - RBI, London, 19 March 2018
- Sleep and health talk on behalf of Tonic 365, London Business School, March 2018
- The power of letting go - The Hot House, Dion, London, 12 February 2018
- How to have a better experience in bed with your sleep - Company Director's Networking, Institute of Directors, London, 26 January 2018
- How to feel human during menopause - Health Space, 18 January 2018
- How to have a better experience in bed with your sleep - Accenture, London 16 January 2018