We want to inspire your people to be healthy
We love talking about health!
Whether we're speaking in front of a live audience or on the radio, on a webinar or a guest speaker on a podcast, we love enlightening people about falling in love with their health.
We promise we won't send you to sleep during our talks, but hopefully you will get a better night's sleep afterwards!
So many struggle with getting or staying healthy - whether it's getting a good night's sleep, trying to eat a healthy diet, sticking to an exercise regime or managing stress levels.
In our talks, we explain:
- The mysteries of sleep - how it works and why you need it.
- How modern living is disrupting your body clock and affecting your health.
- The simple lifestyle changes you can make to send you off into a peaceful sleep that will help you wake up refreshed the next morning.
- How a healthy diet keeps you energised, but needn't be tasteless, boring or expensive.
- Why humans are meant to move and not sit all day.
- Advise on the best workouts in the shortest amount of time without going near a gym.
- How to manage your stress levels and keep zen like when life throws you a curved ball.
Our current signature talks are:
- Sleep - how to have a better experience in bed
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy
- From stressed to calm
- How to avoid burnout
We can of course create talks to suit your audience.
- Talks - 30 minute or 60 minute 'lunch and learn' or after work sessions or at any time during the day you want.
- Workshops - 90 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours (full day)
We have spoken at conferences and workshops, on webinars, podcasts and the radio.
How much do we cost?
Prices are plus expenses
TALKS/WEBINARS (tailored to your working environment)
|30 Minutes + Q&A||£150|
|45 Minutes + Q&A||£200|
|60 Minutes + Q&A||£250|
WORKSHOPS/WEBINARS (tailored to your working environment)
|3 Hours (half day)||£450|
|6 Hours (full day)||£600|
Talks and workshops can be filmed or live streamed to other areas of your organisation at no extra charge.
If you would like to book Rachel...
Or contact: Rachel McGuinness |+ 44 (0) 7880 557976 | email@example.com
If you would like to book Nigel...
Or contact: Nigel Lowson |+ 44 (0) 7462 281780 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- [WEBINAR] Improve your sleep - Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, 19 November 2018
- The 4 Pillars of Vitality workshop - British Airways, Heathrow Airport, 26 November 2018
- Workshops on sleep and how to stay healthy over the festive season - Activision Blizzard, Berks, 11 & 12 December 2018
- Workshops on sleep - The TEC Partnership, Grimsby, 21 December 2018 [TBC]
- [WEBINAR] Improve your sleep - Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, 5 November 2018
- Sleep and the event industry - Event Marketing Association, London, 1 November 2018
- How to get fit in 30 minutes - Marlow FM, 01 October 2018
- [PODCAST] Sleep - Put Yourself First Podcast with Kat Horrocks, September 2018
- How travel messes up your sleep - The Business Travel Magazine, The Dorchester London, 26 September 2018
- Ferocious Self Care - The Bitch Network, The Library, London, 18 September 2018
- Better sleep - Links Networking, Twickenham, London, 27 June 2018
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- From stressed to calm - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- Sleep - How to have a better experience in bed - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - Abingdon College, Abingdon, 15 June
- [RADIO] Surrey Hills Community Radio interview on sleep, 6 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London, 5 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - AEG Europe, The O2, London, 17 May 2018
- Wake up with zest - Snooze to get into your business groove, - Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce, Scotland, 15 May 2018
- Sleep for kids, parents and teachers - Merchant Taylor's School, Rickmansworth, Herts, 30 April 2018
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy - Pensar, London, 28 March 2018
- [WEBINAR] Fitness - Healthspace, 22 March 2018
- Sleep: myths, tips and how to improve it - RBI, London, 19 March 2018
- Sleep and health talk on behalf of Tonic 365, London Business School, March 2018
- The power of letting go - The Hot House, Dion, London, 12 February 2018
- How to have a better experience in bed with your sleep - Company Director's Networking, Institute of Directors, London, 26 January 2018
- [Webinar] How to feel human during menopause - Health Space, 18 January 2018
- How to have a better experience in bed with your sleep - Accenture, London 16 January 2018