We want to send you to sleep, but not during our talks!
We love talking about sleep and health!
Whether we're speaking in front of a live audience or on the radio, on a webinar or a guest speaker on a podcast, we love enlightening people about falling in love with bedtime again and getting healthy.
We promise we won't send you to sleep during our talks, but hopefully you will get a better night's sleep afterwards!
So many struggle with getting or staying healthy - whether it's getting a good night's sleep, trying to eat a healthy diet, sticking to an exercise regime or managing stress levels.
In our talks, we explain:
- The mysteries of sleep - how it works and why you need it.
- Why modern living is disrupting our body clock.
- The simple lifestyle changes you can make to send you off into a peaceful sleep that will help you wake up refreshed the next morning.
- How a healthy diet keeps you energised, but needn't be tasteless, boring or expensive.
- Why humans are meant to move and not sit all day.
- Advise on the best workouts in the shortest amount of time without going near a gym.
- How to manage your stress levels and keep zen like when life throws you a curved ball.
Our current signature talks are:
- Sleep - how to have a better experience in bed
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy
- Stressed to calm
- How to avoid burnout
We can of course create talks to suit your audience.
- A series of 30 minute 'lunch and learn' or after work sessions
- Workshops - 90 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours (full day)
We have spoken at conferences and workshops, on webinars, podcasts and the radio. We're happy to cover other topics on health as well as sleep.
If you would like to book Rachel...
Or contact: Rachel McGuinness |+ 44 (0) 7880 557976 | email@example.com
If you would like to book Nigel...
Or contact: Nigel Lowson |+ 44 (0) 7462 281780 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel's speaking calendar
Where I'm speaking next
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- From stressed to calm - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- Sleep - How to have a better experience in bed - CIPD, London, 19 June 2018
- Better sleep - Links Networking, Twickenham, London, 27 June 2018
- How travel messes up your sleep - Business Traveller Magazine, The Dorchester London, 26 September 2018
- Stress and Sleep webinar on behalf of Cordell Health - Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, 5 November 2018
Where I've spoken
- Sleep workshop - Abingdon College, Abingdon, 15 June
- [RADIO] Surrey Hills Community Radio interview on sleep, 6 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London, 5 June 2018
- Sleep workshop - AEG Europe, The O2, London, 17 May 2018
- Wake up with zest - Snooze to get into your business groove, - Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce, Scotland, 15 May 2018
- Sleep for kids, parents and teachers - Merchant Taylor's School, Rickmansworth, Herts, 30 April 2018
- How to be happy, healthy and have more energy - Pensar, London, 28 March 2018
- [Webinar] Fitness - Healthspace, 22 March 2018
- Sleep: myths, tips and how to improve it - RBI, London, 19 March 2018
- Sleep and health talk on behalf of Tonic 365
- The power of letting go - The Hot House, Dion, London, 12 February 2018
- How to have a better experience in bed with your sleep - Company Director's Networking, Institute of Directors, London, 26 January 2018
- [Webinar] How to feel human during menopause - Health Space, 18 January 2018
- How to have a better experience in bed with your sleep - Accenture, London 16 January 2018
- How to improve your sleep - Oxford University Hospital Occupational Health Department Away Day, St Catherine's College, Oxford, 12 December 2017
- How to sleep like a baby - falling in love with bedtime again - Yogi Yoga, London, 24 November 2017
- Understanding sleep for parents and teachers - Aldenham School, Hertfordshire, 07 November 2017
- Making the Best of You Workshop - Oxfordshire County Council, 1 November 2017
- How to avoid burnout - EleVAte - VIP VA, Hertfordshire, 5 October 2017
- [Radio] Biz Buzz with Stacia Keogh - Marlow FM, 14 August 2017
- How to Sleep Well - Love Natural Love You show, Olympia London, 7 - 9 July 2017
- How to Sleep Well - British Airways HQ, Heathrow Airport, 26 June 2017
- [Webinar] How to sleep well - Power to Live More, 23 June 2017
- Snooze to get into your business groove - Athena Buckingham, 20 June 2017
- [Webinar] Sleep and how it impacts work - Society of Occupational Medicine, 14 June 2017
- Balanced Me Symposium - leadership in well being, Surrey, 3 June 2017
- [Webinar] Sleep Class - Academy for Talented Women, 15 May 2017
- The Bedtime Story, Ladies First Club with Dame Emma Jane Wood, Stratford Upon Avon, 11 May 2017
- Snooze to get into your business groove - the Hot House, Dion, London, 08 May 2017
- How to avoid burnout - Connecting Doorz, Oxford, 04 May 2017
- Snooze and DON'T lose! - Connecting Doorz, Oxford, 20 April 2017
- Snooze to get into your business groove - Athena Isleworth, London, 13 April 2017
- Snooze to get into your business groove - Athena Oxford, 11 April 2017
- [Radio] Keeping healthy over Easter - Radio Plus, Coventry, 08 April 2017
- [Podcast] How to get a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed - Sherry Bevan, Confident Conversations [CLICK HERE to listen to the recording]
- [Radio] How to minimise the impact of the clocks going forward - Radio Plus, Coventry, 18 March 2017
- Why you need to sleep and how to be better at it - online talk, 02 March 2017
- How to improve your sleep and wake up refreshed - Northants Business Club, 13 February 2017
- Eight hours sleep is a myth - Athena Bicester, 26 January 2017
- How to make your sleep more productive - Scarlet Ladies Talking, London, 20 January 2017
- How to get the best beauty sleep - Women Like Me, London, 14 January 2017
- Zest PR Morning Workshop with Paul Gardner - Scarlet Thinking, Waterstones, Piccadilly, London, 09 November 2016
- 5 Simple Steps to a Healthy Life the Easy Way - Moor Park Business Club, 28 September 2016
- Being a Healthier You in 5 Simple Steps - SALUS Women (Pioneering Support for Women's Health) Oxford, 29 September 2016 (in aid of the Churchill Hospital Surgical Unit Appeal)
Women Like Us - London, 12 July 2016
- Nourished for Life - Australian Women's Club, 10 May 2016
- Nourished for Life - Northants Business Club, 28 April 2016
- Women Like Us - London, 12 March 2016
- Nourished for Life Virtual Summit, 18 - 29 April 2016
- How to avoid the 7 BIGGEST weight loss mistakes - Webinar, 23 March 2016
- Get Zesty to Get Confident - Confident Mother Virtual Summit, 21 January 2016
- Flying with Zest - British Airways Headquarters, Heathrow, 7 January 2016
- Exploring the food industry’s role in improving global health (panel session), Food Ingredients Global, Paris, 03 December 2015
- Live for 5, Pitch Perfect Club – London, 5 November 2015
- Health at Work Webinar - Koffee Klatch, 25 September 2015 (in aid of MacMillan Coffee Morning)
- Zestember – inspiring a healthy nation – IOD, London, 17 September 2015
- Exclusively You Wimbledon Event – Pulse Cinemas, Stansted 11 & 12 July 2015
- Zestember, Inspiring a healthy nation – Click Berkshire, 16 June 2015
- How to lose weight without dieting - Webinar , 01 and 22 May 2015
- Launching Zestember and starting a movement – Pitch Perfect Club, London, 01 April 2015
- Fired Up for 2015 – Pinner and Northwood Business Club, February 2015
- Being a Bond Girl - Pitch Perfect Club, London, December 2014
- The 7 F's to Surviving Christmas - Click Berkshire, Reading, November 2014
- Please Mind the Gap - Pitch Perfect Supper Club, London, November 2014
- Fired Up for Business – NRG Networks, London, August 2014
- Fired Up in 30 Minutes - The Oyster Club, London, July 2014
- Fired Up in 10 Minutes – Click Berkshire, Reading, June 2014
- Fit for Business 2014 – Reading, February 2014
- Guerrilla Tactics to Beat the Post Festive Season – Company Director Networking, Institute of Directors, London, January 2014
- The 7 F’s to Surviving the Festive Season – British Airways, Accenture, Mazars, Hedges Law and Wellers Accountancy, December 2013
- Work Life Balance – The Dorchester Hotel Executive Management Team, London, October 2013
- Mending Broken Britain – Anywhere Working Consortium, London, March 2013
- Powerful Ways to Optimise your Energy– Hospitality Show, NEC Birmingham, January 2013