We want to inspire your people to be healthy
We love talking about health!
Whether we're speaking in front of a live audience or on the radio, on a webinar or a guest speaker on a podcast, we love enlightening people about falling in love with their health.
We promise we won't send you to sleep during our talks, but hopefully, you will get a better night's sleep afterwards!
So many struggle with getting or staying healthy - whether it's getting a good night's sleep, trying to eat a healthy diet, sticking to an exercise regime or managing mental wellbeing.
In our talks, we explain:
- The mysteries of sleep - how it works and why you need it.
- How modern living is disrupting your body clock and affecting your health.
- The simple lifestyle changes you can make to send you off into a peaceful sleep that will help you wake up refreshed the next morning.
- How a healthy diet keeps you energised, but needn't be tasteless, boring or expensive.
- Why humans are meant to move and not sit all day.
- Advise on the best workouts in the shortest amount of time without going near a gym.
- How to manage your mental wellness and keep zen-like when life throws you a curved ball.
- Why it's good to talk about mental health.
Examples of recent talks are:
- Looking after number one - how to be happy and healthy
- Sleep and jet lag - traveller wellbeing
- The nitty gritty of sleep - your questions answered
- Wellbeing - together nothing can stop us
- How travel messes up your sleep
- The 4 pillars of productivity
- How to stay healthy over the holidays
- Sleep and the event industry
- How to be happy, healthy and have loads more energy
We create talks to suit your audience.
How much does this cost?
TALKS (tailored to your working environment)
|60 Minutes including
15 minutes Q&A
WORKSHOPS (tailored to your working environment)
Prices exclude expenses
Talks and workshops can be filmed or live streamed to other areas of your organisation at no extra charge.
Talks can also be delivered in webinar format.
If you would like to book Rachel...
Contact: Rachel McGuinness |+ 44 (0) 7880 557976 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming talks for 2020
- SWAY2020 Women in Tech leadership programme launch - ScarletZest 20 April 2020 CLICK HERE for more info
- How to be more resilient - Barracuda, Reading, 16 April 2020
- How to improve your sleep - Barracuda, Reading, 16 April 2020
- The power of habits retreat - ScarletZest, Folkstone, 2 April 2020 CLICK HERE to book your spot
- Networking breakfast - ScarletZest, London, 19 March 2020
- How to beat the winter blues - ScarletZest, London, 13 February 2020
- New Year's Resolutions gone to pot? Learn how to create better habits and stick to them - Pensar, London, 22 January 2020
- New Year's Resolutions gone to pot? Learn how to create better habits and stick to them - Activision Blizzard, London, 13 January 2020
- Use your right brain to plan 2020 - The B Network, London, 8 January 2019
- How to cope with stress and become more resilient - Illingworth Health team event, 13 December 2019
- Why you need a wellness programme in your workplace - ASAP Conference London, 10 December 2019 (The Association of Serviced Apartment Providers)
- How to be happier and healthier at home and in the workplace - Activision Blizzard, Munich, Germany, 3 December 2019
- How to survive festive burnout - The B Network, London, 2 December 2019
- Why MSPs need a wellness programme - podcast interview with Richard Tubb of Tubb Talk. the podcast for IT consultants, 28 November 2019
- Decision-making workshop - The B Network, Hertfordshire, 12 November 2019
- Why we should prioritise wellness in our businesses - EMEACon, Comptia, London, 7 October 2019
Refresh, Rebrand and Reinvent - The B Network, Allbright Club, London 2 October 2019
- Sharp as a pin or dead as a dodo - how better sleep can up your selling game - Science of Selling, Institute of Directors, London, 27 September 2019
- Why bother sleeping? - Pensar, London, 25 September 2019
- How to be happier and healthier at home and in the workplace - Activision Blizzard, Munich, Germany, 18 September 2019
- How to keep healthy in the next quarter - The B Network, London 13 September 2019How to happier, healthier and have loads more energy - Solutions 4 IT, Birmingham. 19 July 2019
- Women's leadership mastermind dinner - London, 2 July 2019
- Habits and rituals - The B Network, Waterstones Picadilly, London 27 June 2019
- Sleep workshop - Macmillan Cancer, London, 18 June 2019
- Looking after number one: how healthy and happy - Activision Blizzard, Berks, 23 May 2019
- The nitty gritty of sleep - Activision Blizzard, Berks, 20 May 2019
- Prioritising your health - why you need to do it - Regus Office, Birmingham, 15 May 2019
- Sleep and jet lag - working with Amber Road Wellbeing for Virgin Atlantic, Manchester, 26 April 2019
- Sleep and jet lag - Business Traveller Wellbeing Conference - working with Amber Road Wellbeing, London, 9 April 2019
- How to promote physical and mental resilience in the workplace - In The Pink, London, 3 April 2019
- Momentum: nothing can stop us - on behalf of Tonic 365 for Roche Pharmaceuticals, London, 27 March 2019
- The nitty gritty of sleep - working with Kamwell for Reed Business Information, 19 March 2019
- How to improve your sleep - working with WorkWise Wellness Solutions, Mars Confectionery, Slough, 21 February 2019
- Time to talk about sleep - KCOM, London, 7 February 2019
- New Year's habits not resolutions - Pensar, London, 30 January 2019
- How to promote physical and mental resilience in the workplace - In The Pink, London, 30 January 2019
- The 4 Pillars of Productivity - Plum Workshop, Sister Snog, London, 22 January 2019
- How to improve your sleep - Inset Day, Hall School Wimbledon, 8 January 2019