A good night's sleep starts here...
So how do I help you to ‘wake up with zest’?
It’s all down to giving you the tools and practical advice you need to get your sleep back on track.
Your sleep problem
- You may have difficulty falling asleep.
- Or maybe you don’t have a problem getting to sleep, but you wake up and you’re not able to drift back into a sound sleep again.
Either way, sleep is like a nightly battle that you wish you could win.
When you eventually get to sleep you wake up feeling like you've spent the night on a transatlantic flight in economy class.
How you feel when you wake up dictates how you're going to feel for most of the day - if you're tired and unable to concentrate properly, your productivity takes a nose dive. Caffeine and sugar becomes your friend to give you that quick fix to get you through the morning and the afternoon.
Don't worry, I'm here to help you break the sleep deprivation cycle so that you:
- Get your sleep back on track.
- Feel you can begin to function again.
- Wake up with zest, so that you are refreshed and ready to start your day.
- Get your energy and vitality back.
- Are thriving and not just surviving at work and in your personal life.
How can you I send you to sleep and show you how to become a ‘savvy’ sleeper?
- One to one sleep coaching CLICK HERE to find out more.
- Sleep talks live or online - CLICK HERE to find out more.
- Sleep workshops from 90 minutes, half a day or full day – CLICK HERE to find out more.
Having worked in the corporate world, I know what’s it like to be under constant pressure to perform, one of the first things to suffer is your sleep.
I have had first-hand experience of feeling sleep deprived and not being able to function, I’m so glad I am now over that and cured myself of my long term sleeping issues.
Through my own research into sleep and subsequent training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Insomnia, I am now able to help my clients get their sleep back on track within a few weeks, sometimes quicker!
I have also been very privileged to have received training from some of the top people in the world of sleep medicine.