Inspire your people to be more focused and productive
If you want to inspire your people to become more engaged, productive, and reduce absenteeism, then Wake Up With Zest can help. At the end of the day, you want to improve your bottom line and keep ahead of the competition.
We offer talks, workshops, ‘know your numbers’ consultations, sleep clinics and coaching to give your employees a nudge to inspire them to become healthier.
At Wake Up With Zest we believe in showing people that it isn’t really that difficult to get healthy, by teaching them:
- The importance of sleep and how it works.
- How to make healthy tweaks to eating habits without resorting to extremes.
- That getting fit doesn’t require sweating for hours in the gym or running a marathon.
- Stress can be managed with very simple techniques.
Our ‘know your numbers’ consultations involve looking at the following health markers:
- Blood pressure
- Muscle mass
- Fat %
- Hydration levels
- Metabolic age (body age as opposed to chronological age)
- Visceral fat (the dangerous fat that surrounds the organs, which increases the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and some cancers)
We also believe that ‘knowing your numbers’ combined with a short health consultation and a follow up between 3 - 6 months later is key to managing and improving health.
Our sleep clinics are a great way for employees to discuss their sleep issues one to one. We discuss:
- Their sleep issues
- Their current sleep routine
- An action plan to improve their sleep
How much does this all cost?
Consultations cost £30 per person for 15-minute sessions.
CLICK HERE for talks and workshop pricing
There is a minimum charge of £300 for both 'know your numbers' and sleep clinic consultations.
Prices exclude expenses.
Wellbeing programmes for small businesses
Keep your employees happier, healthier, more productive and more engaged from £100 per month
This online wellbeing programme will help you make wellbeing an integral part of your company culture.
The service offers monthly themed wellbeing updates and resources.
Access to our online platform with lots of wellbeing related content including tips on:
- Mental health wellbeing
- How to improve the quality of your sleep
- Healthy eating hacks and simple recipes
- Quick and easy fitness workouts
Comprehensive onboarding provides an introductory 45 minute talk to your team to position the programme and deliver some initial content that includes:
- Keeping mentally well
- Sleeping better
- Eating healthier
- Getting fitter
Your team also receives individual 'know your numbers' health checks or a sleep consultation.
The small print
- There is a minimum commitment of 12 months, payable by direct debit.
- The initial onboarding allows for up to one day at one location for up to 20 employees. Please ask about adding extra days/locations/employees.
- Expenses will be charged at cost.
Are you curious about:
- What's going on inside your body?
- Which foods you may be intolerant to?
- What you're allergic to?
We are now working with York Test who has over 35 years' experience in laboratory testing. They provide finger-prick blood testing kits that can be used in the comfort of your own home.
We are now offering:
- Food Intolerance Test - testing 200 different foods
- Allergy Test - testing 23 foods and 19 environmental allergens
- Essential Health Test - testing 19 different markers
Wake Up With Zest can also help either manage or implement a health and wellbeing strategy within your organisation to help keep your employees motivated towards their health goals.